For the production we only use natural wheat bran and small amounts of water.
We do not use any artificial ingredients.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
– Designed for short-term contact with processed and unprocessed foods, either hot or cold, with a dynamic viscosity greater than 1,731 mPa*s.
– With prolonged contact, the smell of the bran can easily penetrate the dish.
– Please serve the warm dishes up to 5 minutes before consumption.
– Do not use to serve carbonated beverages, hot tea or coffee, or hot instant soups.
– The product can be used both in the classic oven and in the microwave.
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATES
– The product is manufactured according to procedures established within a management system that conforms to the GLOBAL STANDARD for FOOD SAFETY. Bureau Veritas Certification Numbers PL170013171PCA & PL170013284PCA.
– The product meets the requirements and regulations for food contact products according to Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 on food contact materials.
– Certified for safe use in microwave ovens.
– Certified for safe use in classic ovens.
– DIN CERTCO Compostability Certificate Reg. No. 7P0506.
– Free from GMOs according to the Regulations (EC) 1829/2003 and 1830/2003 of the European Commission.
– Contains wheat derivatives and gluten.
– 100% wheat bran.
– Store in dry and covered rooms; keep away from wet, excessive moisture and direct sunlight or other weather conditions.
– Recommended storage temperature up to 25 degrees C.
– Permissible humidity up to 75%.
– 100% biodegradable.
– Recommended disposal by composting (home or industrial), or via landfill.
plus VAT. 100 pcs 0,459 € 45,90 €
VAT included. 100 pcs 0,491 € 49,13 €
plus shipping and handling