For the production we only use natural wheat bran and the biodegradable bio-plastic PLA (polylactide).
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
– Designed for short-term contact with processed or unprocessed food, either hot or cold, with a maximum temperature of 40 C degrees.
– Avoid contact with warm liquids for more than 30 minutes.
– Do not use in classic ovens or in the microwave.
- Do not wash.
- Do not reuse.
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATES
– The product has been manufactured according to procedures established within a management system that meets the GLOBAL STANDARD for FOOD SAFETY. Bureau Veritas Certification Numbers PL170013171PCA & PL170013284PCA.
– The product meets the requirements and regulations for food contact products according to Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 on food contact materials.
– Contains wheat derivatives, wheat gluten.
– 90% polylactide,
– 10% wheat bran.
– Store in dry and covered rooms; keep away from wet, excessive moisture and direct sunlight or other weather conditions.
– Recommended storage temperature up to 25 degrees Celsius.
– Permissible humidity up to 75%.
– 100% biodegradable.
– Recommended disposal by industrial composting or via landfill.
plus VAT. 10 pcs 0,159 € 1,59 € / 100 pcs 0,150 € 14,99 €
VAT included. 10 pcs 0,170 € 1,70 € / 100 pcs 0,160 € 16,04 €
plus shipping and handling